Television Ads that Focus on Jobs and Education
Voters have told me their goals are to grow the economy and create family supporting jobs. I think these ads let people know about why I’m the best candidate to address these challenges.
The 15-second spots are intended to introduce me to voters who aren’t yet aware that I am a small business owner and candidate for state Senate.
Let me know what you think at http://feehanforsenate.com/
In the News
- Why did former IRS Commish visit White House 118 times in 2 years? Easter Egg Roll, for starters
- Video: Sen. Ted Cruz blasts SchMcRubioGrahamnesty bill
- The Obama crony in charge of your medical records
- State News Roundup: DNR hopes to expand walleye population
- Gov. Walker: Announces Wisconsin Walleye Initiative
- Our thoughts and prayers go out to the families affected by the tornado in Oklah...
- Like and share if you see right through the Federal government's spending plans...
- Like and share if you're upset that your freedoms are under assault.
- This week Barack Obama told the graduating class of Ohio State University to rej...
- Like and share if you agree that your money should not be used in reckless spend...