Direct and blatant violations of posse comitatus. I think it's time to begin the impeachment hearings and get the president to answer some very serious questions. For example, what gives him the right to violate the laws of our land?
I spoke with a high-ranking, military source in DHS. Preferring to remain unnamed for obvious reasons, he told me, "DHS and DOD are conducting desensitizing exercises all across the U.S.," he paused, then added, "we’re being prepared for mass civil unrest in major U.S. cities. DOD will be expected to help - when we’re requested."Read More Here
Drugs are the main cause behind a rising tide of criminal activity in the La Crosse area.
I fully support Chief Tischer’s plan to create a specially trained street crime unit. The proposal, which Tischer said would be intended to ‘go get the worst of the worst,’ will call for adding six officers to the current force of 93 in the 2014 budget.
Most people are probably aware of the rise in drug-related deaths in our city last year, but they may not be aware of the hundreds of lives saved by local paramedics from drug overdoses. This is a problem that demands serious action.
Cities of comparable size have a police force of between 99 and 103, according to Tischer.
I would also work with area legislators Rep. Billings, Rep. Doyle and Sen. Shilling on changes to state law to help law enforcement agencies pursue criminals across local jurisdictions. Such an agreement already exists with La Crescent, Minn.
A friend recently reminded me that the problem with America is ourselves. We have become lazy and apathetic and we let selfish, arrogant, power hungry politicians get elected to office because we, as a culture, were too busy watching TV. Folks, I'm telling you, this moment in history may be your last chance to stand up for your rights. If they weaken or repeal the Second Amendment then it will only be a matter of time before all the others are eliminated as well.
I used to think that Obama's administration was following the 'Atlas Shrugged' model of government for their legislative agenda to slowly flush the country down the toilet... Now I see they are skipping to the end of the novel where the government actually starts using violence against its own citizens. It will only be a matter of time before they use these same drones over our own cities.
"The condition that an operational leader present an 'imminent' threat of violent attack against the United States does not require the United States to have clear evidence that a specific attack on U.S. persons and interests will take place in the immediate future," the memo said.
A retired Marine recently wrote a comment on one of the local blogs that suggested if Democrats were successful in repealing the Second Amendment then the country would soon become a dictatorship. That may be but I suggest an alternative outcome based on my understanding of history, human nature, and politics. Here's how I envision events to take place:
1) Democrats submit legislation to amend the Constitution and repeal the Second Amendment.
2) Republicans in control of the House schedule a year's worth of hearings and debates to discuss it.
3) Throughout that year of debate news outlets around the country and bloggers on the street highlight the controversy and opinions of both sides: Democrats who want to remove our freedom and Republicans who want to maintain it.
4) Elections are a total disaster for the Democrats who lose the Senate, lose even more seats in the House, and end up losing the presidency in 2016.
In the News
- Why did former IRS Commish visit White House 118 times in 2 years? Easter Egg Roll, for starters
- Video: Sen. Ted Cruz blasts SchMcRubioGrahamnesty bill
- The Obama crony in charge of your medical records
- State News Roundup: DNR hopes to expand walleye population
- Gov. Walker: Announces Wisconsin Walleye Initiative
- Our thoughts and prayers go out to the families affected by the tornado in Oklah...
- Like and share if you see right through the Federal government's spending plans...
- Like and share if you're upset that your freedoms are under assault.
- This week Barack Obama told the graduating class of Ohio State University to rej...
- Like and share if you agree that your money should not be used in reckless spend...