As we continue to grow our economy, we are always working to develop and implement new and innovative ways to help companies expand, start up, or relocate in Wisconsin.
One of the ways we're doing this is through the state's Certified Sites Program. It works with communities throughout Wisconsin to create "shovel-ready" industrial sites. Once a site is certified, a potential developer has all the information needed to make a quick decision about whether that site is right for their needs. And providing developers with instant access to that information - things like how close a site is to major highways and rail lines, or whether there are any other environmental issues - give those communities a competitive edge when it comes to attracting new businesses.
Bell Ring Challenge 2013 for The Salvation Army
Shifts Still Available this Saturday, December 14, 2013 from 10 am - 8 pm.
Pam J has volunteered to schedule the Bell Ringing Shifts for The Salvation Army this Saturday, December 14, 2013 from 10 am - 8 pm.
Pam J / GPS / Albert R are Ringing Bells for the entire 10 hours on Saturday Dec. 14, 2013.
Our Challenge is: "If I Can Ring 10, You Can Ring 2!"
Pam J is asking for 2 hours or share a 4 hour shift with a partner for fun, frivolity and rest breaks.
You can bring your own Christmas Music to play and maybe sing while you ring!
The locations still available on Dec. 14, 2013 are:
JC Penneys, Macys, Sears, Sams Club, Hobby Lobby,
Bridgeview Shopko, Bridgeview Walgreens, Festival Copeland,
Walgreens West Ave., Kmart, Walmart South LaCrosse,
Walmart Food South LaCrosse
"If I Can Ring 10, You Can Ring 2!" Please Volunteer!
Send an email to Pam at: email@example.com
The Constitution Rally held on the public pedestrian bridge in the Town of Campbell over the weekend was a tremendous success. I feel that we accomplished everything we set out to do especially our effort to highlight the importance of the First Amendment and how grievous it was that the Town of Campbell has chosen to violate that right of American citizens. Kudos to the La Crosse Patriots and the Overpasses for America for organizing this event.
La Crosse patriots will participate in a Constitutional rally to express their right for freedom of speech. They have recently held several rallies calling for the impeachment of President Obama through the Overpasses for America movement (overpasses.org). However, the Town of Campbell has taken the following actions to prevent our right to peacefully assemble on a public sidewalk to redress our grievances with the government:
- Passing an ordinance during the October 8 town board meeting.
- Warning us to leave our most recent peaceful rally on October 24 or face receiving a citation. In this case we weren’t even holding signs; however the police officer stated that our individually lettered t-shirts constituted a sign.
- Issuing a citation for an individual displaying the American flag
As a law abiding citizen and Christian I feel it is necessary to turn myself in to your authorities. Let this open letter serve that purpose. Town of Campbell leaders recently passed an ordinance that blatantly and deliberately strips me of my First Amendment right to freedom of speech and assembly. As a result of their unlawful ordinance I feel the need to protest by defying it. I will be holding a sign on the I-90 overpass on December 7 at around 12:00pm that simply reads, "I Miss America." I will not shout or cause any sort of disturbance. I will not use any kind of violence as I am a peace loving Christian. I will not even defend myself if Town of Campbell police choose to use violence against me. I will simply stand on that pedestrian bridge holding a sign and practicing my First Amendment right as an American citizen.
- FreedomWorks, Legislators, and Local Activists to Meet for Strategy Session to Defeat Common Core in West Virginia
- FreedomWorks Slams Louisiana Common Core Decision as Judicial Activism
- Mississippi Activists Denied Access to Senator's Office
- Tell Your Senators: Support the FAIR Act and Uphold the 5th Amendment
- The Ex-Im Bank Wastes Millions on Travel
- Sign up for today's FREE social media webinar (use discount code WebinarFree). 2...
- We're proud of our American Majority Wisconsin team! http://americanmajority.org...
- 20 American Majority Trained New Leaders Advance to November http://americanmajo...
- What do you think is the most important problem facing this country today? http:...
- Is it time to upgrade your profile on LinkedIn? We're looking forward to hosting...