- Already Dismal Economic Growth Revised Downward to 1.1 Percent in the Second Quarter
- EPA’s Dishonest Bookkeeping Misleads the American People
- FreedomWorks Foundation Drives Nearly 15,000 Responses on New Consumer Financial Protection Bureau Rules
- Three More Representatives Sign FreedomWorks' Pro-Growth Pledge
- The Government Routinely Invites Itself to Travel with You
I think I finally nailed down just what it is that bothers me so much when Obama insists that average citizens like me shouldn't be allowed to carry firearms.
Every time he talks about gun control measures I get this pit of fire in my belly and it has to do with the authoritarian nature of Obama.
You see, Obama hates Liberty. He hates the notion that an average citizen can live his life without bowing down and worshiping his god, the federal government.
He told us from the start that he was going to 'fundamentally transform America' and he is doing that by diluting the meaning of our Civil Rights and outright shredding some sections from the Bill of Rights including the Fourth and Tenth Amendments.
The fact that he hates Liberty really bothers me but it is his authoritarian nature that makes me sick to my stomach. He acts like a king instead of the leader of free people. It's his way or the highway. Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated.
I just read through the list of Executive Orders that the dictator released the other day. My notes about each follows...
1. Issue a Presidential Memorandum to require federal agencies to make relevant data available to the federal background check system.
What is 'relevant data?' Let me guess, Christian, Conservative, believers in the Constitution? I refuse to comply with this illegal executive order.
2. Address unnecessary legal barriers, particularly relating to the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act, that may prevent states from making information available to the background check system.
Ummmmm, 'unnecessary legal barriers?' You mean LAWS that were passed by Congress and signed into law by the president? If you want to change the law then follow the Constitution and go through Congress. I will not comply with this illegal executive order.
From all of us at CouleeConservatives, may God bless you with a wonderful Christmas filled with joy and wonder at the greatest gift He has given to mankind: the birth of His son, Jesus, who takes away the sins of the world.
If you still think that the 'best and brightest' end up in government service then watch this video to learn the truth. The most incompetent and dangerous administration in my lifetime wants to completely shred the U.S. Constitution and your civil rights. These idiots might start going door-to-door to take them by force. Let's see if they are stupid enough to trigger a new civil war in America. Maybe that is how Obama plans to 'fundamentally transform America.' Molon Labe!