More Americans are being killed every day while Obama does nothing but give speeches...
"The United States of America will continue to do what we must do to protect our people. We will be vigilant and we will be relentless," President Barack Obama said today, commenting on the ISIS beheading of U.S. journalist James Foley. "When people harm Americans, anywhere, we do what’s necessary to see that justice is done," Obama said.
Read the president's remarks here
Ummmmmmmm, nice WORDS Mr. President but when can we expect you to back them up with DEEDS?
You abandoned our people in Benghazi. Is that what you consider to be 'vigilant and relentless?'
You abandoned our people in Iraq. Is that what you consider to be 'vigilant and relentless?'
Now that the primary is over I am disappointed that Ken Van Doren was not the victor. I feel about the same way I felt after Herman Cain lost the primary to Mitt Romney. I think Ken would have been a better, tougher, more knowledgeable candidate and quicker with a come back to the kind of B.S. we always get from Democrats. Oh well, the people have made a final decision. There's no use obsessing about 'what might have been.' Time to move forward.
So now I have to decide who to vote for in the general election:
- the guy I hardly know who seems to be in agreement with my ideas about 80%
- or the Marxist Democrat who gave us Obamacare, auto maker bailouts, AIG bailouts, bank bailouts, inflation caused by loose fiscal policies, and who agrees with my ideas perhaps 0.5% of the time?
- Or, I guess there is the third option: act like a pansy and cowardly stay home sucking my thumb and fuming that my guy didn't win the primary...
I want to take this opportunity a couple of days before the Third Congressional District Republican primary to give you my thoughts about this election. As you may already know, I am supporting Ken Van Doren. I have written about it before but this time I want to clarify a few things about why I like what Ken "brings to the table."
First, Ken is conservative and un-apologetic about it. I can't stand it when Republicans feel shameful for standing up for what is right. Who cares what the Marxists in the media might say about conservatives? They will never be our friends anyway so we might as well start fighting against their ideas without remorse.
Democratic lawmakers from Wisconsin are calling on Republican Gov. Scott Walker and Attorney General J.B. Van Hollen to drop their defense of the state's gay marriage ban, saying the efforts are wasting taxpayer money and trying to protect an unconstitutional policy.
Read the whole article here.
I recently read an article from a source that I enjoy and have even promoted by placing links to them on the real estate of my own web site. You'll still see links to their articles on the right side of even this article.
- We're proud of our American Majority Wisconsin team! http://americanmajority.org...
- 20 American Majority Trained New Leaders Advance to November http://americanmajo...
- What do you think is the most important problem facing this country today? http:...
- Is it time to upgrade your profile on LinkedIn? We're looking forward to hosting...
- We're proud of the 1,451 conservatives who have signed our pledge to be NEW LEAD...